- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Board of Education will be having a special called meeting at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 25, and included on its agenda is to consider appointing an acting superintendent.
The board will also consider approving a contract for the acting superintendent and consider appointing the acting superintendent as board secretary.
In addition, the board will be meeting with the superintendent search and screening committee to discuss the committee's purpose and a possible timeline for the superintendent search.
Other items included on the agenda include:
• Consider approval of BG-4 (project closeout) for Energy Savings project
• Consider approval of BG-4 (project closeout) for SCMS kitchen equipment
• Consider approval of 2013-14 salary schedules
• Renewal of lease with Marion County Fiscal Court for 11 Smart Board units for a one year period, effective June 1, 2013
• Renewal of lease with Marion County Fiscal Court for baseball and softball concession and press box areas for a one year period, effective June 1.
• Approve lease with Marion County Fiscal Court for the Community Education Building for the 2013-14 school year.
The board's meeting will be held at the Marion County Board of Education Administrative Building located at 755 E. Main Street in Lebanon.