- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Board of Education has scheduled a special-called meeting at 5:30 tonight, May 7, at the board office, 755 E. Main Street in Lebanon.
The agenda includes the following:
- Pledge of Allegiance/moment of silence
- Student learning and consent items
- Minutes of the May 2 meeting
- Superintendent search process
- Executive session (if needed)
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.