- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Board of Education has scheduled a special-called meeting at 5:30 tonight, May 7, at the board office, 755 E. Main Street in Lebanon.
The agenda includes the following:
- Pledge of Allegiance/moment of silence
- Student learning and consent items
- Minutes of the May 2 meeting
- Superintendent search process
- Executive session (if needed)
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.