- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon City Council and the Marion County Board of Education will both be having special-called meetings at 6 p.m., Thursday evening, May 29, and the main topic listed on each entities agenda is their budgets.
Lebanon Mayor Gary Crenshaw will be giving his annual budget address at Lebanon City Hall.
The Marion County Board of Education will also be discussing its budget and possibly approving it Thursday evening.
The Marion County Board of Education's agenda includes the following:
• Superintendent’s report
• Hearing delegation - Ackie George
• Consider approval of overnight/over 100 mile student field trips
• Present 2014 Policy Update #37 and Procedure Update #18 to Board for the first reading
• Consider approval of 2014-15 tentative budget
• Consider approval of school activity fund budgets FY 2015
• Consider approval of budget amendments for 2013-14
• Consider approval of job description revision for payroll/accounting manager
• Approve minutes of May 12, May 13, and May 20, board meetings
• Approve Evaluation Appeals Panel for 2014-15 school year
• Approve use of district property application pending receipt of liability insurance certification
• Approve 25 additional days for Elma Simpson-Migrant Recruiter
• Approve 2014-15 Community Education Continuation Grant Assurances
• Approve 2014-15 Community Based Work Transition Program Agreement
• Approve amended contract for FRYSC for FY2014 for additional funding
• Approve memorandum of agreement with KDE for Education Recovery Specialist
• Acknowledge notification of all personnel actions
More will be reported about both meetings in next week's edition of The Lebanon Enterprise.