- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon City Council is scheduled to meet in special session at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 22.
The agenda for the meeting includes the following items:
- Facilities Plan Update Presentation by CDP Engineers
- State’s economic incentive program discussion presented by Tom Lund, Economic Development
- Council Concurrence to Advertise for a Police Officer
- Council Concurrence of the Mayor’s Appointment of Jerry Evans to the Human Rights Commission
- Council Concurrence of the Mayor’s Appointment of Desmond Spalding to the Planning & Zoning Commission with term expiring May, 2013
- Council Approval of the Second Reading of Ordinance No. 2010-02, an Ordinance Changing the Zoning Classification of the Rosewood Golf Course Development from R-1 (Single Family Residential) and Conservation to R-1 (Single Family Residential) with a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay
- Council Approval of the Second Reading of Ordinance No. 2010-03, an Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 09-05 Amending the City of Lebanon Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2009 Through June 30, 2010 by Increasing and Revising Revenue Estimates, Increasing and Revising Appropriated Funds, and Appropriating Additional Funds for the Operations of City Government
- Executive Session Evoking the Personnel Exemption for Possible Appointment of and Individual Pursuant to KRS 61.810.