- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Firefighters from Lebanon, Loretto and Raywick spent two hours Monday evening combating a house fire at 3756 St. Mary’s Road in Lebanon.
Lebanon Fire Chief Ricky Mattingly said the fire appeared to have started in the kitchen near the stove.
“We saved a lot of stuff in it, but it was ruined, at least half of it was,” Mattingly said.
No injuries were reported because of the fire.
The Lebanon Police Dispatch received a call reporting the fire at 8:46 p.m. Monday. Firefighters were on the scene until 12:50 a.m. Tuesday.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.