- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Superintendent Chuck Hamilton reviewed his 2011-12 goals with the Marion County Board of Education during the board's regular monthly meeting Tuesday, July 12. These goals will be voted on at the August board meeting.
The goals include:
• Conducting regular administrative meetings with two-way communication focused on curriculum and instruction.
• Maintaining a regular blog/letter to inform staff and community of superintendent and district efforts to improve the school district operations and results.
• Being involved with the community, attending speaking engagements and making other appearances.
• Working with directors to find efficiencies in operations (energy consumption, duplicated services, traditions past their time, contract services).
• Beginning the development of a strategic planning process.