- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Through support of local business and industry, the Marion County Area Technology Center recognizes outstanding students by a Student of the Month Program. Every month, one student from each of the 10 program areas is recognized for outstanding academic achievement, good attendance, strong work ethic and/or class participation.
Spring View Hospital was October Student of the Month sponsor. Recipients had lunch and took a tour on Oct. 28, 2011 with Lisa Eubank.
Students recognized for their outstanding achievement within the field of career and technical education are:.
• Tyler Walker, Information Technology
• Lindsey Kirkland, ‘Project Lead the Way’ Pre-Engineering
• Zachary Smith, Automotive Technology
• Devin O’Daniel, CAD/CAM/CNC
• Connor Brockman, Construction Technology
• Scotty Whitehouse, Welding Technology
• Kelly Hudson, Health Science
• Austin Brown, Industrial Maintenance
• Sydney Reid, Health Science
• Trevor Mattingly, Machine Tool Technology