- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Through support of local business and industry, the Marion County Area Technology Center recognizes outstanding students by a Student of the Month Program. Every month, one student from each of the 10 program areas is recognized for outstanding academic achievement, good attendance, strong work ethic and/or class participation.
Spring View Hospital was November Student of the Month sponsor. Recipients had lunch and took a tour Nov. 19 with Lisa Eubank.
The following students displayed outstanding achievement within the field of career and technical education.
• Maison Young, Information Technology
• Claire Hagan, ‘Project Lead the Way’ Pre-Engineering
• Kyle Gootee, Automotive Technology
• Murphy Thompson, CAD/CAM/CNC
• Adam Gardner, Construction Technology
• Justin Newton, Welding Technology
• Casey McDonald, Health Science
• Walker Raikes, Industrial Maintenance
• Ann Leslie Raley, Health Science
• Dakota Settles, Machine Tool Technology.