- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission and the Lebanon City Council are each scheduled to meet Monday, Jan. 13.
The tourist commission will meet at 3:30 p.m. in room 300 of the Centre Square Convention Center.
The agenda includes the following:
- Mary Kay Clements on behalf of the Marion County Heritage Center
- Minutes of the Dec. 9 meeting
- Treasurer's report
- Executive director's report
- New business: STR report clustering
- Old business: delegation and downtown sound system
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.