- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission is scheduled to meet in regular session at 3:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, in room 300 at the Centre Square Convention Center.
The agenda for the meeting includes the following items:
- Kandice Engle-Gray to discuss the lease agreement with the City of Lebanon
- Don Johnson regarding the Kentucky Baroque Trumpets
- Suzi O'Daniel regarding the Heart of Kentucky Antique and Craft Show
- Representatives from the Kentucky Fellowship of Musicians
- Minutes of the previous meeting
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.