- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission is scheduled to meet in regular session at 3:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, in room 300 at the Centre Square Convention Center.
The agenda for the meeting includes the following items:
- Kandice Engle-Gray to discuss the lease agreement with the City of Lebanon
- Don Johnson regarding the Kentucky Baroque Trumpets
- Suzi O'Daniel regarding the Heart of Kentucky Antique and Craft Show
- Representatives from the Kentucky Fellowship of Musicians
- Minutes of the previous meeting
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.