- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission is scheduled to meet in a special-called meeting at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, April 18, in Room 300 of the Centre Square Convention Center.
The agenda includes the following items:
- Mission statement
- Designate a budget committee
- Budget proposal
- Marketing plan proposal
- Interim phase daily operations and compensation
- Revisit the bylaws on interim phase liabilities
- Kentucky Baroque Trumpets
- Executive session under KRS 61.810(f)
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.