- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission is scheduled to have a special-called meeting at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13.
The commission would normally have met on Monday, Sept. 12, but not enough members would have been able to attend that day.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Delegations: Elizabeth Creed for the Marion County Homemakers; Robin Humprhess for Kentucky Classic Theatre
- Executive session: Discussion on property acquisition (Under the Kentucky Open Meetings Law, public agencies can go into executive session to discuss the purchase or sale of real property when publicity could affect the price of that property.)
- Approval of minutes for meetings from Aug. 8, Aug. 16 and Aug. 25
- Treasurer's report: Gross receipts/bank balance; approval of reimbursements
- Executive Director's report
- Old Business: Ham Days grant request from the Marion County Chamber of Commerce
- New Business: Kentucky Living advertising