- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Kentucky's inaugural Warrior Dash will take place in Lebanon Saturday, and the following information was sent to participants via email:
PARKING for the Warrior Dash will be held off-site at:
Marion County Fairgrounds
415 Fairgrounds Road
Lebanon, KY 40033
Parking is $20 per car space. Please have cash ready and carpool when possible. Free shuttles will be available for both spectators and participants at the fairgrounds. Not only is it a great way to get to know your fellow Warriors, but it's environmentally friendly too!
Please note: There will be NO parking allowed on-site.
Race organizers recommend that you arrive at least an hour and a half before your wave time. Remember that you will have to park, take the shuttle, pick up your packet, attach your bib and chip and make your way to the starting line.
Packet pick-up will be available from:
* 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 23.
What you need at packet pickup:
* Your photo ID.
* Your participant waiver - initialed, signed and ready to go.
Wave times start every half hour from:
* 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 23.
The awards ceremony will take place one hour after the last wave of the day recognizing the day's:
* Top Three overall male and female participants.
* Top Three males and females in each age division.
* Most ridiculous costume contest.
* Best Warrior beard.
Beer, bands and fun will take place from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. Turkey legs, beer and other food items will be available for purchase. You MUST have a photo ID in order to purchase or drink beer.
What you need at the race:
* Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy!
* Spending money for extra beer, turkey legs or sweet Warrior gear!
* A great Warrior attitude!
Donate your shoes:
Donate your old running shoes to GreenSneakers at the end of the race! Your shoes will raise funds for a Warrior Dash charity partner and become recycled as affordable footwear for people in need around the world. Ask your family, friends, relatives, and neighbors if they have old sneakers to donate. Just bring your old sneakers tied by their laces to the GreenSneakers tent at the race. Thanks for your support!
What to leave at home:
* No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
* No REAL Warrior weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
* No glass containers will be allowed.
* No smoking on event grounds will be allowed.
* No poor attitudes will be allowed... and a clean shaved chin is discouraged!
Attention Warriors: Stay hydrated
The forecast for this weekend’s race in Lebanon, KY is indicating high temperatures. Safety of all Warriors on site, including spectators and volunteers, is a number one priority. Please review the below suggestions to help you and your fellow Warriors prepare for event day as risks with the heat are higher than normal this weekend:
Hydrate. Drink plenty of fluids between now and event day and continue to drink fluids while on site.
- If you feel thirsty, that is a sign you are under-hydrated.
- You may bring your own water and coolers into the event. Please keep in mind that coolers should only contain water, ice or other non-alcoholic beverages.
- There will be water stations along the course, the start and finish.
- Additional water will be available on site.
Don’t push yourself. Should you feel faint along the course or in the festival area, tell medical personnel, who will be roaming the festival and the course to assist.
- Be responsible for your own safety. Warrior Dash is an individual race and runners must take responsibility for themselves.
- Rest on the course or take breaks as needed.
- You may bring umbrellas into the festival for shading purposes.
- If you feel ill, there will be medics and a medical tent on site.
Warrior Dash officials reserve the right to eliminate all official race timing or postpone/cancel course admittance. Warrior Dash is more of an experience than a race so please be conscious of this while running.
Please note: Above are suggestions and Red Frog Events, LLC is not responsible for any heat related injuries or illnesses.