- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Timothy R. Buckler, 49, of 352 S. Woodlawn Avenue in Lebanon had his probation revoked in Marion Circuit Court recently on charges of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, first offense (three counts), and possession of drug paraphernalia second offense. He was ordered to serve 10 years in prison.
In other circuit court matters:
- Mitchell W. Stacy, 19, of 459 Mayfield Lane in Springfield received five years of pretrial diversion for theft by deception over $10,000. He was ordered to pay $14,527.33 restitution to Nesco and $150 court costs.
- William J. Wright, 19, of 206 E. High Street in Springfield received two years of pretrial diversion for theft by deception under $10,000. He was ordered to pay $3,146.30 restitution to Nesco and to pay $150 court costs and to obtain full-time employment.
- Barney L. Shepardson, 25, of 15 Howard Avenue in Lebanon was referred to drug court on charges of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance more than four grams and resisting arrest.
- Roger Tungate, 30, of 428 North Street in Lebanon received deferred prosecution on a charge of first-degree possession of a controlled substance. A charge of possession of drug paraphernalia was dismissed.
- Joseph D. Wise, 33, of 710 Southland Drive in Lebanon received deferred prosecution for first-degree possession of a controlled substance. Charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI second offense, and rear license not illuminated were dismissed.
Editor’s note: The items above are from Marion Circuit Judge Allan Bertram’s Oct. 24 docket.