.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Stephen Lega
Lebanon firefighters respond to a home located at 213 Harrison Street in Lebanon Sunday evening after what neighbors describe as some type of explosion.
Lebanon couple rescued from burning house

A Lebanon couple was rescued from their burning home Sunday evening after what neighbors describe as some type of explosion.
The incident occurred at approximately 6:17 p.m., at a home located at 213 Harrison Street in Lebanon, near Lebanon Baptist Church. The home belongs to Tommy and Shirley Manges.
Members of the Lebanon Fire Department, along with Lebanon Police Officers and the Marion County EMS, responded to the scene.

...Advertisement...