The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, in regular session.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Consider the distribution of FEMA payments to local fire and rescue departments
- Consider the re-appointment of water board member Earl Sandusky
- Consider the appointment of Marion County Extension District Board members
- Approve the return of $875 in unexpected Pride Recycling Grant funds
- Consider Marion County map back cover for directory of services display