A Bradfordsville family lost their home as a result of a fire Saturday, April 17.
The Bradfordsville and Gravel Switch fire departments responded to the fire at 5:20 a.m. When they arrived on the scene, they found that the house at 1760 Kedron Road in Bradfordsville was fully involved.
Beverly Whitis said she woke up around 4:45 a.m. and heard what sounded like a can cracking. At first she thought her husband, Gary was in the kitchen having a soft drink. When she heard the noise again, she thought something was wrong, so she walked to the kitchen.