A Lebanon family lost everything during a house fire Monday morning.
The fire was reported at 11:44 a.m. at 347 Lake Avenue in Lebanon, according to the Lebanon Police Department.
The home, which belongs to Jackie Moore and Melissa Chesser Moore, was heavily damaged by the fire, according to Lebanon Fire Chief Ricky Mattingly. The cause was a faulty chimney on a wood stove located in the kitchen/utility room, he said. The fire started in the roof rafters in that room and spread, destroying the second floor of the home, Mattingly said.