Shirley Manges of Lebanon, who was rescued from her burning home on Sunday, Feb. 7, died Monday, Feb. 29, at the University of Louisville Hospital.
She never regained consciousness after the fire, according to a close family friend.
She and her husband, Tommy, were both rescued from their home located at 213 South Harrison Street in Lebanon, near Lebanon Baptist Church.
Both Shirley and Tommy were inside the home at the time of the fire. Tommy, who is in a wheelchair, was helped out of the house by neighbors.