The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. today, Dec. 19, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda for today’s meeting includes:
- The minutes of the previous meeting
- 2014 county holiday schedule
- Approved of second 2013-14 allocations for county fire departments
- State Auditor’s report on the sheriff’s budget for year ending Dec. 31, 2012
- Appointment of Marion County Extension District Board members
- Staff, employee and public official training for the first quarter of 2014