Bradfordsville family looking for place to stay after fire
A fire at 6 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 17, resulted in smoke and water damage to a house at 205 E. Main Street in Bradfordsville. The Bradfordsville Fire Department responded to the scene.
Bill Gribbins and his children, ages 16, 14 and 13, were at home at the time. His wife, Gina Gribbins, was at work at Village of Lebanon, where she works as a nurse.
Gina Gribbins said no one was injured, but repairs to the house will take three to four months.